Tuesday, October 1, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever














I picked this photo because it is very touching. I have two dogs of my own and i would never want to leave them behind. I think what made my eyes focus on this photo and mad fit stand out is the wary the photographer set up this photo. the way the dog and the cross are of a different color from the background makes it pop-up. i think this photo made it to the top 40 for the same reason i happened to love it. its very touching.









I picked this photo because it shows kind of like a pattern. there are three pictures in one. these three sisters take a picture years apart. I'm not sure what its supposed to show exactly, but i know its of very sentimental value to these three sisters. in the first, they are young and dressed in some sort of uniform, in the second they are older and have the first picture hanged up over the, in the third picture, there are only two sisters left and a rose in the place of the other sister, they have the second picture hung over them. i think this picture made it to the top 40's because of the story behind it and the way its organized.










I picked this picture because its very heart warming yet touching. We see a very young boy saluting his fathers coffin. It shows bravery, this boy saying goodbye to his father in a very strong way. thinking of how hard it would be for this boy to see his father go away is the reason why i think this picture made it to the top 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment